I'm still buried in homework (finals week is next week) and I have barely any free time but I reaLLY WANNA DO THIS SUPer quick everybody's doing OC stuff I wanna join in....
1. What is your character's name?
2. What is your character's name in another language?
well his full name's Marcutio Salvador Garcias-Polonomous
And he's Mexican
3. How old is he/she?
42 currently, but his story shows like
from birth to like his late 50s and/or death
4. What is your character's race/species?
5. Do they have a crush?
6. Do they have many friends?
And he's close with his bro and sis, but only 1 non-family friend
7. What planet is your character from?
(it's a stupid name)
8. Does your character like to eat?
He loves food... He has a bottomless pit for a tummy, and he just eats and eats and eats
He eats everything
like he could eat wood and still digest it okay
malamackles have iron bellies
His metabolism eventually slowed down so he finally got fat from eating so much
9. What's his/her favorite food?
Barbacoa de cabeza, birria, carne asada, cenina, chimichangas, any kind of taco, and a big fat steak.
He also likes meat lover's pizza
10. What's his/her favorite drink?
Nothing makes Marco happier than a big mug of hot cocoa....
11. Is your character annoying?
I wouldn't call him annoying? but he can be a pain to be around because he's so sad and pathetic it'd take forever to yank him out of his shell.
13. Is your character loved?
14. Is your character hated?
15. Is he/she emo/goth?
Oh my gdfdgdk no
16. Is he/she straight, bisexual, or gay?
Straight, but still can't find a lady to fall in love with
17. Is he/she a virgin?
Naww, he probably kinda wishes he was though
18. Name 3 hobbies
Storm chasing, playing his vihuela, and cooking
19. Is your character normal?
Aside from the being-a-ghost thing, he's really just a sad average-joe
20. Is your character attractive?
To me he is oh my god
Everybody in his story thinks he's fat and ugly though
21. How does your character handle emotions?
He tries to handle them well in public, but once he gets home he turns into a emotional trainwreck
He cries a lot even if it's just absentminded silent crying, he'll have ragefits over certain things, and he's just like
He's not "emotionally unstable" at all, he just has
really strong emotions.
22. Does your character have other forms?
He can basically burn up his body and use just his spirit as a form
So he goes ghost.
He has a decent amount of control over it. He'd never accidentally go ghost, but there might be times when he wants/needs to and can't focus enough to lose his physical form.
23. Does your character overreact?
To some things yes
24. Is your character a criminal?
Yyyyes and no?
Any time where he has been given a criminal status, he's either been wrongfully accused of something, or it was to defend himself and nobody believed him.
So he is known as a criminal but he really hasn't done anything wrong...
Except a couple fights in jail when he was behind bars for something that wasn't his fault.
25. Does your character go to school?
He's graduated high school and college twice...
26. What's his/her IQ?
I've actually put thought into this
27. Does your character have a disease/curse?
Naw, he's just unlucky
28. Is your character dead?
I don't know........ He's technically a living dead man
He was just
brought back to life with an artificial soul
29. Does your character have a family?
He has a decent sized family
His mom's Bermuda
grandma and grandpa Catalina and Sylvestro
other grandma and grandpa are Eleanor and Clifton
aunt and uncle Julius and Rebecca
I think that's it
30. Has he/she encountered any tragic times in life?
His whole fucking life's a tragic time but there are like a few that were like
awful for him
One was when he just got his job as a professor and none of his students liked him, and one failed the class, and she didn't liKE THAT so she accused Marco of sleeping with her and he was fired until she eventually cleared things up, but it kinda threw dirt on his name
Another was when the family visited the c... "country"? where Marco was born, which is basically that world's Mexico, and he went somewhere with Ben and there was a shootout. It was flat-out terrifying for him because Ben could have been killed (he wasn't hurt), but one of the guys in the shootout got killed, and one of his friends blamed it on Marco (who was a bystander) and Marco was sent to jail. He got an ankle bracelet and wasn't allowed to go back to the... country where they live now, but he found some shady guy to break it for him so he could sneak back home. He still has it on since he can't fuckin get it off.
The worst event was obviously when his daughter died.
That just kinda destroyed him.
31. What's the best time in your character's life?
seeing his first tornado
probably when he got his job as a professor (until all of his students started hating him)
When his daughter was born
Also when Rosie and Ben were born
32. If you could name 1 friend, which would you relate to your character?
33. Is your character single?
I don't think he's looking too hard now
34. Has he/she developed any relationships?
He went through a ton of girlfriends
He never dumped any though, the girls were always the ones to dump him
50% of them were one night stands that the girls wanted and he hated it and they made him feel rotten and useless
35. Does she/he have an element?
That is a destructive force okay
respect the wind
36. Do you role-play your character?
I wish I could find more opportunities to use him he's forever my baby...
37. Do you write about your character?
I have like two short stories about him in... progress??? ????? sort of?
38. Does your character have a bad temper at times?
When he has a ragefit it's like a nuclear bomb going off
39. Does your character get depressed?
Even though he's sad as fuck, he's not depressed in the sense that it's a mental condition
He's just really really sad and everything turns around and hurts him
40. What's your characters favorite animal?
He likes mantids and axolotls though too because they're easy to take care of
41. Does your character have any fears?
It's mostly like just scared of being rejected, made fun of, or abused
So basically rational fears that anybody else would have
He's kinda scared of the dark though
42. Does your character have any weaknesses?
also he's taken advantage of easily
also also tummy rubs.
43. Does your character look up to anyone?
He looks up to his dad a lot
even though his dad's a pathetic wimp
44. Does your character like music?
Very much so...
45. What's your character's favorite type of music?
His very favorite is like mariachi, salsa, and mambo music
but his ultimate guilty pleasure is new wave 80s music
he can't get enough of that music
46. Is he/she impatient?
It kinda varies...
He could probably be patient with most things, but if he's running late for something and you're holding him up, then you're going to get scolded by him like he's your angry dad
47. What's something funny about your character?
he wears his belt backwards
48. Name 5 nicknames
Is "Marco" technically a nickname
Mark, Sally, Prof, Brudduh, and hermanito
49. Does your character curse?
Yeah but not as much as he used to
If he gets angry a few curses would probably slip out, or if for some reason he's being really casual and like telling a story or something
If there are any kids around though then he has the cleanest mouth ever
50. This test is over, what does your character have to say?
Por favor, mátame.